Saturday 20 June 2015

ITILY -From YHLP's Heart

ITILY

i.think.i.love.you
That's what I think.
What I feel.
You... my friend.
And.. I love the way you are.
I don't need to pretend to be someone else.
I just have to be ME whenever I'm with you.

ITILY

i.think.i.love.you
The way you act
Seems like... you are honest to me.
I can't believe that you able to do those things.
You really made my heart melt.
You... I hope you let me love you.
Cos I can only listen to you.
I'm willing to hear all your opinion.

ITILY

i.think.i.love.you
All these years make me think.
I cannot become your friend
It is because your different
I think I wanting to love you more than just a friend
I want you to be my prince charming for the rest of my life until we went to Jannah

ITILY

Still remember your smile
Still remember your face when you mad at me
Still remember when you treat me
Still remember when you take me from my house
Still remember when you asked me whether I have already eat or not
Still remember when we finished eating at the same time
Haha... We went to the sink together.

ITILY

Mr.
I am in love with you.
Sorry for everything.
Sorry for loving you.
Sorry Mr.
ITILY.


From:
YHLP's Heart.


No comments:

Kawan2ku ^.~