Sunday 23 June 2013

ME #

Assalamualaikum...
Hello there...

Now I'm at UNIKL MICET... For my further study in Chemical Engineering Technology (Food).
This June until August are semester 1.

 This Semester 1... I only have 3 subjects...
-Computing
-Pengajian Malaysia
- Technical Math.

In my opinion... Computing is the most difficult subject for this semester... Because in the class... I could not pay attention when my lecturer started her class...

I think it also my fault because not to serious in her class...
Next time I need to bring some candies to the lab...
Haih...

But overall.. Everything is fine...
I'm enjoy living here..

The seniors are cool...
They really give a lot of motivation for me...

I really need to get ponter 3.5 and above...
Pray for me...

I'll do my best... ^^



2 comments:

Muhamad Azam said...

Hola junior sem depan kita jumpa. Sori x balas komen kat blog gua haritu. Dah lama x blogging hehe

Muhamad Azam said...

Computing x susah kena rajin explore jerk sonang lah haha

Kawan2ku ^.~